So, after three years I have only just got round to creating a 'Work With Me' page on my website.
So yes, you guessed it, I've been selling high-ticket programmes for 3 years without ever having a sales page for them.
How is this possible?
Well, people just want their problems solved and their goals achieved. The bells and whistles are just a lovely bonus. But what they're really paying for is a solid outcome, and to have the pain removed.
Of course, the desired outcome isn't the only reason they'll part with their money. There's a lot more to it. If you're planning on mass selling to a cold(ish) audience then a sales page is essential.
you must make them believe in you...
- You need to be able to position yourself as the go-to expert/specialist in helping people just like them.
- They must believe that you are credible and have the credentials to back up your claims.
- They need to believe that you are the person to help them. That it's only your 'way' to help them get that result.
- They need to understand the full extent of what they're buying. What's the full impact on their life when they decide to buy, and also if they decided not to.
- You have to help them tap into and articulate the internal emotional problem they want solving, and the impact that is having on their life.
Among many more things...
So as you can see there's a whole lot more to it than just setting up a sales page and expecting sales to come.
By the time people get on the phone with me they are already certain they want to work with me. The only question on their mind is how they can make it happen.
How is this achieved?
I do this using a content funnel that helps them reach the right conclusions and helps them overcome their own objections.
By the time they get on the phone they know all the above and more and can't wait to get cracking.
They didn't need a sales page because the conversation has already been happening and all they want to do is speak to me to find out how we can get going.
So why now? Why have I decided to create a sales page...
Writing a sales page helps to give you clarity on your ideal client, the huge benefit of working with you, and sharpens up your ability to articulate your value (if it's done well).
And after re-clarifying my programmes over the last few weeks it was hugely beneficial, and it will now be an added part of the 'conversation' that I have with my prospects.
I'm also becoming more well known in my field and being looked up more and more. Now people who are collaborating with me to send me referrals have a place to send people to find out more.
How are you having 'that' conversation with your prospects?
Sign up to my Expert Unrivalled Next-Level Academy for FREE &...
Gain full access to over 30 FREE video trainings and informative articles on client attraction & conversion, business mindset miracles and business alignment specially designed for Coaches, Consultants & Experts so you can become the most desired option in your niche.