Are You Feeling Scared?
One of the biggest reasons people fail to take opportunities and risks and fail to invest in themselves and their future is that...'I'm scared it won't work'.
This truly upsets me, because they've forgotten something very important...
Have You Forgotten As Well?
You've forgotten that...
- You have everything you need right now to start the journey to success. That every successful person started exactly where you are right now. Each faced their own set of challenges. In the words of Gary V 'everyone thinks their sh#t is the sh#t'. No matter how privileged or underprivileged you think you are, we all face challenges and difficulties in equal measures. It's about accepting the hand you've been dealt and doing the BEST you can with it.
- Success is a choice. You choose to keep going, to get help, to work hard. It's your choice to make sacrifices, to take AND create the opportunities that will get you to where you want to be and to throw the towel in when it gets tough.
- Fundamentally you are entitled to success just as much as the next person. My most successful clients were told they would struggle and couldn't do it. They were failing miserably at the time we started working together. Success does not breed success, failure breeds success. That is, if you choose to see it that way. You have just as much right to embrace success as the next person.
- You were on a mission to help other people and that in fact your fear is impacting those that need you most. You've got all caught up in the fear of looking stupid and a failure to those around you. And the sad fact is those people whose thoughts you care about so much, do not matter. Those that need your help matter. Whether you're helping people to finally lose weight that has been crippling them in health and mindset. Helping people to get clear on their journey and become the captain of their own ship. Helping people to create wealth, or reach a better place in their lives... you're here to change lives!
Don't Let The Fear Take Over...
- Whatever it is that you started out wanting to achieve, being fearful is not only holding you back from fulfilling your greatness, but it's leaving a void for all those that need you the most.
- People who are scared it won't work sidestep through life. Taking opportunities, but not the ones that take them forward, Instead they take the ones that take them to something different, something easier. Less scary, less risky.
- If you let the fear take over, this will be you for the rest of your life. Remember your mission. Remember your 'why' and start taking steps forward.
- Believe in yourself, because you have more power, more control and more resources around you than you truly know.
'If you think you're too small to make a difference, try sleeping in a tent with a mosquito' - Dalai Lama
If you'd like to discuss how you can turn your purpose into profit through finding clarity on your coaching niche and on who you serve so you can monetise your unique skills then just book a call with Jen Hall here bit.ly/ClarityCallJenHall
Sign up to my Expert Unrivalled Next-Level Academy for FREE &...
Gain full access to over 30 FREE video trainings and informative articles on client attraction & conversion, business mindset miracles and business alignment specially designed for Coaches, Consultants & Experts so you can become the most desired option in your niche.